Saturday, January 8, 2011

What You'll Be Seeing on Here

I personally am a huge import fanboy, more Japanese than European, so what you can come to expect to be posted on here will be Japanese street and performance cars. Most of the images being used will be my own which I have taken, but those which are not my own shots will mostly be from other sites such as SpeedHunters and Canibeat. Here are a few samples of what you'll be seeing soon.

TD Garage's Subaru Impreza STI Time Attack car

Mercedes SLS at Infineon Raceway

1974 BMW 2002

These are just several examples of what you will see posted on this blog. Usually I come across these cars while going out to either just around where I live, at the track, or when I'm driving. My camera is always with me to make sure I never miss the chance to snap anything rare, exotic, fast, or just clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment