Friday, January 21, 2011

My First Love

Since I was a kid, I have always been interested in cars. I remember my parents telling me several years ago when I was around 3-4 I was able to identify makes of cars (i.e. Ford, Dodge, Honda, etc.) so I guess I began my interest in cars around there. I still remember the first car I ever fell in love with, the Dodge Viper when I was around 8 years old. The looks of the car were, and still are, just so stunning and aggressive not a single part of the car looks slow or boring, only sheer American madness dressed up in metal. 
Look at this image from StanceNation.com of this absolutely clean Viper. I am by far a much bigger fanboy of imports, but I still feel the Viper is one of the best modern cars America has ever produced. You'll probably only see me post an American car again on here if I take some shots of a Corvette, Viper, Challenger, or older muscle but I thought I would just a short ode to my first love.

Credit to Stance Nation for the photo. Check out the post on their site!



No comments:

Post a Comment