Thursday, February 10, 2011

Completely Stunning 2JZ 240Z

Seven years ago the owner of this 240z picked up this car for the mindblowing price of $1 with a blown motor. Nowadays if anyone saw one of these for $1 there wouldn't be any thinking needed to pick it up, at least not for me because I'd go hop into my Isuzu and tow that sucker home with the biggest grin on my face.



This car has seen a couple engines in it's time with its current owner, one being the stock motor and now being the 2JZ. Still getting more information on the car that I wasn't able to get last night (as you can imagine he and his car were quite the hit last night and I didn't have a lot of opportunity to talk to him to get full specs, but thanks to the wonders of networking I am getting more info on the car!



I'll have more on this car soon as soon as I get the chance to! I just have too much to edit right now that I really want to get done! Expect a couple killer Corollas soon, including a 72 Corolla with a 3M-GTE and an AE86 hatchback with a 20v swap!!



This video is of the owner sandbagging it at Infineon Raceway due to regulations at the track preventing him from going flat out with the car. I was told in the video he was running 13's, but at Sacramento he runs 11's and claims the car is capable of doing 10's and even 9's with drag slicks!

Enjoy the teasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment